Freightgate Message Boards Freightgate Message Boards
Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Graduate student looking for full-time opportunity starting June 2015
Graduate student looking for full-time opportunity starting June 2015
logistics and supply chain management supply chain jobs supply chain consultant jobs
3/30/15 6:43 AM
Hi all,

I came across this forum while researching on Cloud-based Logistics software companies for an academic research paper. I'm currently looking to start my career in a challenging Supply Chain Analyst (Planning/ Procurement/ Logistics) role. I've also attached my resume in this post for further information about me. I'd love get some feedback about opportunities that I might have, given my background.

Brief background about me:

I am a graduate student at Northeastern University pursuing Masters of Science in Engineering Management with a Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management from D'Amore McKim School of Business, actively looking for employment opportunities in the area of Supply Chain. (June 2015).

With 2 years of industry experience in the fields of Procurement Intelligence and Operations, I bring a unique combination of understanding Supply Chain through tactical and strategic activities. To add an academic perspective to it, I am currently working as a Graduate Research Assistant in the field of Supply Chain and Operations Management.

Prior to this, as a Procurement Co-op at Lonza Biologics, I assisted the Procurement team with its tactical activities to improve the overall efficiency and the Global Strategic Sourcing team with its Second Sourcing and strategic projects.

This combined with my work experience in a Consulting firm in assisting the clients in their procurement decisions, gives me a unique position to understand a firm's Supply Chain function and bring a holistic perspective to the table, while not losing the pragmatic view of the situation.

Thank you!
Attachments: Resume.docx (26.0k)
Flag Flag

LOGISTICS COMMUNITY FORUM

Logistics Community Forum for the discussion of freight, logistics, and Supply Chain topics covering: Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Transport, Security Compliance, Software and Global Logistics News with members participating from all over the World. We encourage the exchange of information and ideas, and provide message boards for people involved with freight, logistics and supply management including shippers, importers, exporters, logistics providers, carriers, and supply chain managers to discussion your insights and opinions.

Logistics Community Forum is exclusively for professionals in involved with freight, logistics and supply management including shippers, importers, exporters, logistics providers, carriers, and supply chain management.
Create your personalized profile and start networking with global logistics professionals.

Logistics Announcements - Logistics Articles - Supply Chain Articles - Press Releases - News
Email your logistics announcements, logistics articles and logistics press releases to: Logistics Blog info@logisticsportal.net  or call us at:  1+ (657) 215-1833

SELECT SECTION:  Logistics Announcements  Logistics Articles  Supply Chain Articles  Press Releases  Freight & Logistics News

JOIN THE LOGISTICS PORTAL FORUM - It's absolutely FREE!

Create Your Profile with World's Largest Logistics Network - CLICK HERE

NEED BETTER CONTRACT RATE MANAGEMENT & PROCUREMENT?