Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement and the website guidelines, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
1. Your LogisticsPortal.org Account and Site. If you create or have an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your content in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and LogisticsPortal.org may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause LogisticsPortal.org liability. You must immediately notify LogisticsPortal.org of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. LogisticsPortal.org will not be liable for any acts or omissions, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. LogisticsPortal.org services should not be used for unlawful purposes or promotion of dangerous or illegal activities. Your account may be terminated and you may be reported to appropriate authorities.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
a. the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
b. if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
c. you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
d. the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
e. the Content is not spam, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
f. the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory (more info on what that means), hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; and
By submitting Content to LogisticsPortal.org for inclusion on the Website, you grant LogisticsPortal.org a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, copy and distribute the Content provided by you. If you delete Content, LogisticsPortal.org will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that LogisticsPortal.org will not be responsible for removing Content from other website(s).
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, LogisticsPortal.org has the right (though not the obligation) to, in LogisticsPortal.org sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in LogisticsPortal.org reasonable opinion, violates any LogisticsPortal.org policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in LogisticsPortal.org sole discretion.
Content submitted to LogisticsPortal.org may be distributed to 3rd parties for added exposure; however LogisticsPortal.org is not under any obligation to do so.
We do not allow following content:
a. All items addressed in the Website Editorial Guidelines
b. Non-English content not allowed.
c. Pornographic, adult or mature content not allowed.
d. Libelous, defamatory, threats or hate promoting content not allowed.
e. Copyright violations not allowed.
f. Private and confidential personal information not allowed.
g. Spamming, hacking, cracking, malware or viruses not allowed.
h. No content that promotes illegal activity(s) allowed.
4. Responsibility of Website Visitors. LogisticsPortal.org has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, press releases, articles, and comments, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, LogisticsPortal.org does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. LogisticsPortal.org disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
5. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, press releases, articles, and comments made available through the websites and web pages to which LogisticsPortal.org links, and that link to LogisticsPortal.org. LogisticsPortal.org does not have any control over those non-LogisticsPortal.org websites and web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-LogisticsPortal.org website or webpage, LogisticsPortal.org does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. LogisticsPortal.org disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-LogisticsPortal.org websites and web pages.
6. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As LogisticsPortal.org asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by LogisticsPortal.org violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify LogisticsPortal.org by clicking on the "Contact LogisticsPortal.org" link. LogisticsPortal.org will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of LogisticsPortal.org or others, LogisticsPortal.org may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, LogisticsPortal.org will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to LogisticsPortal.org.
7. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from LogisticsPortal.org to you any LogisticsPortal.org or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with LogisticsPortal.org. LogisticsPortal.org logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with LogisticsPortal.org or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of LogisticsPortal.org or LogisticsPortal.org licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any LogisticsPortal.org or third-party trademarks.
9. Changes. LogisticsPortal.org reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, delete or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. LogisticsPortal.org may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
10. Termination. LogisticsPortal.org may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your LogisticsPortal.org account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided on AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. LogisticsPortal.org and its sponsors, suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, availability, timeliness, security or reliability. Neither LogisticsPortal.org nor its sponsors, suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
12. Limitation of Liability. In no event will LogisticsPortal.org, Freightgate Inc., or its sponsors, suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data;
14. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LogisticsPortal.org, Freightgate Inc., its officers, agents, employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, sponsors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature, arising out of your use of the Website or LogisticsPortal.org Services, including but not limited to out of your violation of this Agreement.
15. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between LogisticsPortal.org and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of LogisticsPortal.org, or by the posting by LogisticsPortal.org of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, Orange County U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in California Orange County. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the American Mediation Board Mediation Service in accordance with their Rules. The mediation shall take place in California Orange County in the English language. The decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and/or mediation and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; LogisticsPortal.org may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
16. Contacting Us
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at: info@LogisticsPortal.org or send your comments to:
15061 Springdale St, Suite 111
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Phone: (714) 799-2833
LogisticsPortal.org will use reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.
This document was last updated on March 01, 2012